Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Pitch Wars Picks!

Hi everyone! The day has finally come! The Pitch Wars picks are announced!

I hope everyone knows how VERY VERY hard it was to choose! There were soooooo many great entries and you guys amaze me with your unique premises and strong writing! If you weren't picked for Pitch Wars, please don't let it get you down. I'm certain A LOT of great work didn't get through. :)

The main announcement is over on Brenda's blog so jump over there to check that out.

But first, here are my amazing picks:

My top choice:

L.T. Host's ETERNAL EMBRACE! (Yay! She chose me!!!! ;)

My two alternates:

Mara Rae's REINVENTING DOROTHY WEIL

and

Sarah Robinson's THE MEMORY BOX

Woohoo!!!! I can't wait for you guys to get to check them out! They are awesome! But then again, my whole inbox was full of awesome! You guys rock!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. This has already been sooooo much fun. Congrats on getting your pick!

    Can't wait for the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to LT and Sarah! Can't wait to see your stuff. :)Thank you again for the opportunity, Cupid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what drew you to the entries you picked. Thanks so much for all your efforts to help writers!

    ReplyDelete