Friday, October 4, 2013

New Adult Threesome Contest Wrap Up!

First, thank you to all those fabulous writers who entered my very first NA contest! The entries were all great and I enjoyed reading and hosting them. :)

And thank you to Jessica Sinsheimer and Molly Ker Hawn for visiting the blog and making some great requests. I hope some good things come from them.

Now here's a summary of the entries that received requests. Again, all the entries were fab and I hope great things are in store for them all.


Jessica Sinsheimer:

#1 SHATTERED 
#4 GIRLS WHO TRAVEL

Molly Ker Hawn:

#4 GIRLS WHO TRAVEL
#5 THROUGH THE STORM
#9 LOVE AND THE BARD
#17 WEAKEST LYNX


Thanks again everyone for another great contest!


7 comments:

  1. Due to as sharing things like this advice. I discovered things like this advice ideal useful. And that is a wonderful article. Return To Read Some way more.

    Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit your article, 3somebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really great information i personally admire the time&efforts that you have shared with us keep doing this .
    ดูบอลสด
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
    ผลบอลสด

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god เทเบิลเทนนิสthat was amazing article เทเบิลเทนนิสthis was the of article of the yearเทเบิลเทนนิส I never seen the article like this เทเบิลเทนนิส I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. เทเบิลเทนนิส I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekเทเบิลเทนนิส I wonder how to made this article correctly เทเบิลเทนนิส without mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete