Monday, March 26, 2012

IMPORTANT!!!

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE SURPRISE AGENT INVASION VICTIMS (ENTRIES) UNLESS YOU ARE A LITERARY AGENT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I will open a separate post for supportive comments, cheering, thoughts... after all the entires are up!

Btw, I'm posting some tonight and some tomorrow. Agents have not been officially notified yet, so breathe easy for a bit longer. Please email me at cupidslitconnection(at)yahoo(dot) com if there is an error with your entry. Please include your entry #.

Everyone feel free to use the #AgentTTT hashtag on twitter.

4 comments:

  1. At least I feel a little less awful about not being selected after reviewing all the entries. Only 9 of the 51 selected are for adult novels, and the rest are MG and YA. I have a feeling the panelists were geared more toward those genres, rather than adult books.

    Looking forward to improved chances in the May contest!

    By the way, There's at least a dozen submissions in this contest I'd be thrilled to read, and I haven't finished reading all the posts yet! Great job to all those selected, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we receive A LOT more YA entries than Adult. :)

      Delete
  2. I'll chime in as part of the CIA who judged some of the submissions. Out of about 30 queries I read through (randomly assigned) I received 3 MG queries, and 4 adult genre of some sort, ALL of the rest were YA.

    It's not that I'm geared toward YA (actually I put through most of the MG and adult submissions I received because they were great). The majority of the entries were YA, so that's why there are so many. :)

    ReplyDelete