Monday, March 26, 2012

Surprise Agent Invasion Emails

Emails have all been sent. (Sorry, I'm a little late)

If you have not gotten an email, relax, because they have not begun going out yet today. I will update when they are all out.

If you do not get an email and your entry is not chosen as a "victim" for Surprise Agent Invasion don't get too down about it. There were lots and lots to choose from so less than one-third are making it in. And we split up the entries and judged our own groups individually. So it's VERY likely something that didn't appeal to one of us would have appealed to another.

Therefore, if your entry was not selected please come back and re-enter a future contest. Remember May's "The Writers Voice" is going to be multi-blog/multi-agent and HUUUGE. (More info coming soon)

The CIA judges will make an appearance on the blog sometime during the contest to speak more on the judging and the entries so watch for that.

REMEMBER the CIA is very secretive so please don't ask which one of us judged your entry and why it was or wasn't chosen.

Thank you!!!! Entries go up by tomorrow! Good luck everyone and thanks for participating!!

20 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for all the help and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone who entered! I can't wait to read the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either way, sounds like it'll be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Just got my email! So excited to be a part of this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got my email and the comments were so helpful! I want to stalk the judge and give a monster hug. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'll be watching this contest closely - and hopefully a lot of agents will be too! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will be interesting to see how this goes down =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't get an email but still thankful for the opportunity! Congratulations to all those who did! Good luck!!!
    Thank you, Cupid, for all the opportunities you provide for budding authors!!! I can't wait for future contests and events! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to seeing all these--I'm late to the Cupid's game, but went back through the archives for the other contests. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got my email and am both insanely excited and nervous as hell. Thank you so much for this opportunity and good luck to all the entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :D :D :D

    echoing the "excited and nervous" bit. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sad I didn't get an email, but thrilled to read the entries that were selected! Good luck to everyone! Maybe I'll have better luck in May!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't make it in, but good luck to those who did! Wishing all of you many requests and am looking forward to seeing the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited about the agent invasion! I hope lots of matches are made. There should be a secondary contest to see which contestant refreshes the entries page the most. Kidding! Kind of.;)

    ReplyDelete