Friday, May 11, 2012

Team CupidsLC for "The Writer's Voice"!!!!!


(You can be jealous of our button. I'll allow it. Thanks Kelsey!)

Let me please announce my choices for Team CupidsLC!!!

*waits for cheering to quiet, fans to be reseated, and trumpets to finish*

Here they are in all their glamour and glory.....

#19 LeighAnn Kopans with ONE 
#22 MarcyKate Connolly with MONSTROUS 
#30 Derek Chivers with STEALING THE SUN 
#34 Ann Bedichek with SCIENCETASTIC SUPERGIRLS
#54 Cortney Pearson (alt) with PHOBIC
#70 Dahlia Adler with BEHIND THE SCENES
#97 Suzi Retzlaff with FROSTY
#115 Amy Rose Thomas with BURNOUT
#138 Melanie Stanford with DAZE AND KNIGHTS 
#166 Rebecca Paulin with HERE COMES THE SUN
#186 Kelsey Macke with BUT NOT FOR ME

(If you haven't already, please email me with the email address you'd like me to use - cupidslitconnection(at)yahoo(dot)com. And GET ON TWITTER if you are not! Please?)

Seriously, I couldn't be happier about my team!!! And just look at those intriguing titles! We are gonna rock the agent round of "The Writer's Voice", no question! Everyone else should probably just drop out because everything the agents will be looking for is RIGHT HERE on Team CupidsLC!!!

Okay, okay, I know it's hard but please stop staring at my beautiful team for just another minute while I finish up. I'm gonna post more on why I chose the entries I did in an upcoming post, so check back if your curious. But I will say it was VERY VERY HARD!!! Hey! Stop rolling your eyes. This isn't a lie. There were a ton of great entries that deserve to be in the competition if there was more room, and I wish I could have included all of my favorites.

Now it's time to push up my sleeves and cover my team in magical glitter. Okay, that sounds like a lot of fun, but it's actually time to get to work. Work I enjoy, however.

*big grin*

Thank you!




21 comments:

  1. Wheeeee!
    Look at that beautiful lineup!

    I'm so totally honored to be part of this team.
    *hugs everyone*

    Now. Let's get our game faces on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm still in shock that I was selected by THE cupid, but I want to thank you again!

    I can't wait to get to perfecting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited!!! Ditto on what Leigh Ann said.

    The sun is gonna shine on Team Cupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psyched!
    Do we have the best team ever, or what?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congrats to all! I'm so excited to be part of the Cupid team!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes.
    Best. Team. Ever.

    And now we're all sparkly, too!
    What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay. Here is my lame contribution. I don't know if that 2nd to last sentence makes sense, but I like how it sounds.

    One monstrous sun will shine on us supergirls and guy. We’ll frost you, we’ll burn you, we’ll daze and confuse you. Behind the scenes we plan our attack to send the phobics to the mat. But not for one will be left standing. That is Team Cupid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fabulous.

      And who cares if the second to last sentence doesn't make perfect sense because it almost rhymes.

      More evidence to Team Cupid's rockingness.

      Delete
  8. GO US! I'm so thrilled to be in such excellent company! PLUS, We've got the best coach ever! TEAM CUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so torn! Krista is my agent-mate, but this team has some of my favorite people on it! I can root for two teams right? ;) Go Team Cupid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited to see how this contest plays out, what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thrilled to be a part of Team Cupid! And honored to be amongst such awesome writers. Team Cupid is going to rock this contest! :)

    ~Amy Rose~
    ~~Burnout~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you all! So impressed by you, and excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you and your awesome team! I'm so excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, so thrilled to be on Team Cupid! Those are some great titles, and I love Suzi's contribution! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cortney AND Kelsey? Cupid's team ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete