Thursday, January 26, 2012

Before we begin...

Remember contest officially closes at 4pm EST today. Get ready for the big FINALE where agents can use one more FULL request after it closes. 

A few things to remember:

- Agents are making one FULL request on Wednesday. One FULL request first thing on Thursday. Then one last FULL request after it officially closes Thursday at 4pm EST. 
          
     *Now when I say Wednesday and Thursday, I mean ANYtime when it is officially Wednesday/Thursday EST. Which might just mean requests could start coming in tonight at midnight EST!!! Eeeks!
     
- Partials can roll in at anytime during the contest. If one agent requests a partial the other agent can only use one of their few FULLs to steal it away. 

- Agents can comment on any entry to give feedback. If they are interested they will use the word PARTIAL or FULL in their comment.

- I will post an official winner announcement on Friday with instructions for requested materials. 

- And I love you guys! Have fun! And good luck!

8 comments:

  1. I'm excited too! :)

    Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands are shaking excited! Thanks for this opportunity :) There are so many amazing entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for this opportunity! I had a blast reading the entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to all of the entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to everyone. This is very exciting. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talking stumbling onto (into?!) a gold mine. Wow.

    glad I fell into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Glad you are here with me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray, good luck everybody! And congrats to those who already have requests!!! :) Thanks, Cupid, for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete