Thursday, January 12, 2012

LOVE TRIANGLE contest!!!! *Not just for love triangle scenes*

Heeeeere weeeee goooooo!

I cannot emphasize enough...THIS IS NOT A CONTEST FOR scenes with love triangles. This contest is called LOVE TRIANGLE because there are TWO agents! I repeat, TWO AGENTS!

I will be announcing who the agents will be very, very soon and all the magical details about how it will go down. So stay posted! Just know it's going to be crazy exciting!! (I cannot use enough !! on that)

This contest is for YA only. I want your queries and first 250ish words, and I want them NOW! NOW! NOW! Email them to this address: cupidslitconnection@yahoo.com *Make sure I know your NAME, GENRE, WORD COUNT, EMAIL. You will get a confirmation email sometime soon after, so if you don't, resend. Entries will stay open for a few days, so you can wait till more info is revealed if you'd like.

FYI: This is for completed YA manuscripts and you must be a follower of this blog. But that's easy enough, right? You know it! Also, make sure your work shines, because not everyone will make it in. More on that later...

Ready, set, polish...EMAIL!!!!!!

<3 Cupid

11 comments:

  1. Will entries be posted up on the blog? Or are you sending them to the agents in question for them to pick? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, only YA. Good luck to the entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they will be posted on the blog! It will be exciting to watch even for those who are not participating!!

    M. Dunham-stay posted for other contests. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer. I write romance. Good luck to everyone else though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo is right. Lol. Can't believe how much I have been following this only to find out that it is YA only. C'mon, cupid--why limit genre entries?
    Good luck, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sorry! Check in for February. I had to limit genres for the agents.

      Delete
  6. As soon as I'm somewhere with a USB port, you're getting my entry! Yeahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to enter!-- but are there any fine print rules or guidelines I should know about? (Don't want to tie up my book, as it's already under some agent consideration.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it would not be tied up.

      Details going up today!

      Delete
  8. What a fantastic opportunity! Thank you so much :)

    Email heading your way...

    ReplyDelete