Friday, January 18, 2013

Conference Appointment with Jessica Sinsheimer!!

Please find general information on the conference here.

Jessica Sinsheimer (Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency)
Interests: "Literary, women’s, and Young Adult fiction...works that speak to life in the 21st century. Also, pretty much anything that features food is welcome." - These are her favorites but is not strict about or limited to only these genres. She's also open to MG. Check the links above for more information. 


APPOINTMENT: 1/30 @ 6:45 pm EST (check in throughout the evening)


Booking info:

PLEASE NOTE: The bidding DOES NOT open until 12 noon EST today (1/18). It will close at 8 pm EST on 1/19 or when the cap is reached.

This appointment will be capped at $30. The opening bid MUST start at $5 and every bid after that MUST be made in $2 increments (except the last) until the cap is reached or the bidding closes. 

Please include some kind of identification with your bid. Doesn't have to be your real name. 


*After bidding closes, I will post a comment with further directions for the winner.


**ANYONE with a complete manuscript that is un-agented can participate in this conference. The conference and contest are separate and they do not affect each other in any way. 

(Funds will be used for a local book donation. Thank you!)

30 comments:

  1. Hey, you added a photo!

    $23 Sarah Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. $25 Amy Reichert

    I finally figured out how to do it. And I'm not bidding again till we get a third party, cause at this rate, you'll win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may or may not have won a different auction (there's a question on the rules). If I did, I'll drop out. Otherwise, I guess we're at a standstill! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I thought so too, but on the rules page it says the following: **The last and winning bid CAN go against your own bid and be $3!!!**

      I only just learned this because I lost out to someone on one of the Jenny Bent appointments.

      Delete
  5. Amy, can you bid twice in a row like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI - that's not me. New Amy. Hi new Amy. And I don't think you can double bid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like someone won a Jenny Bent auction double-bidding. I just got smoked on a Pam one that way too. I wish that had been clarified ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't seem right, otherwise I would be bidding like a mad woman. CupidLC, can you weigh in?

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the confusions guys. :(

      You can ONLY double bid when it's the last bid. Otherwise, no one would make the second to last bid.

      Delete
  8. Cupid just tweeted me that it should be clarified. I'm looking...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, on the other thread where this happened, the person who double-bid got declared the winner. So, no Jessica for me. :(

    Good luck, aereichert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking the questions. As you can see, since $29 was skipped, I gave it a whirl by finishing with a double bid. We shall see. Good luck to you too.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Since Anon Amy skipped the $29 mark, I thought I'd give this a try.

      Delete
  11. Hi there. I commented above on the double bid.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winner! Amy!

    Please email me and donate using the button on the blog.

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete