Monday, February 11, 2013

BSD Auction Info and Links!!

*Just an FYI!! The closing of the auction tonight will be EST!*

The auction is now LIVE!!!!

(Bouncer Round 5 here)

Each post has auction instructions but they're posted below the links, too. There is some important stuff there so make sure you read it. 

Here are the auction items (with links):


YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN THE CONTEST TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION.

To bid leave your name, email, and bid amount in the comments of that specific auction post. 
The name you leave can be whatever you'd like, as long as your email is valid.

The minimum bid amount is $10.
After that, bids must be made in increments of $2, at minimum. They can be more.

The auction runs from 2/11 (Monday) to 2/15 (Friday).
The winning bid MUST be stamped with a date no later than 2/15! So bid before it strikes midnight!

I will notify each winner in the comments section of each post and offer further instructions. 

Thank you! And have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry if you answered this before, but are the prizes redeemable any time? I would LOVE to win, but I want to get my MS in better shape before I submit my MS to be critiqued or something. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that you want to wait like a year but if it's a reasonable amount of time I think it's okay.

      Delete