Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bouncer Interview with Miranda Kenneally!


Please allow me to welcome and introduce Bouncer, Miranda Kenneally! Miranda is repped by Sara Megibow, and I'm sure many of you have read her books. They are amazing!! I'm so excited to have her joining us. And guess what! CATCHING JORDAN has film deal news! Aaaahhhh! 





Hi, Miranda! Tell us a little about your book(s) or what you like to write:

I am the author of CATCHING JORDAN (Best YA novel of 2011 - Goodreads nominee), STEALING PARKER (a 2012 School Library Journal Junior Library Guild selection), THINGS I CAN'T FORGET, and RACING SAVANNAH. I'm also the co-creator of DEAR TEEN ME. I like writing books about strong, but flawed, teen girls. All of my stories are edgy and sexy. 

What MUST we read? And what's in your TBR pile? 

-- Melina Marchetta's books. Kristin Cashore. THE DISENCHANTMENTS. The His Dark Materials series.

What are those crumbs around your computer? And what is that music I hear?

-- Pita chips, hummus, goat cheese, cocktails, queso and chips. I like listening to The Beatles, country music, and really just anything.

Is it all about the pants or all about the outline? 

-- I try to outline but I always end up going off in some other direction. And that's okay.

Any words of wisdom for our brave contest entrants? 

-- Don't give up, even if all your friends and family say you should. Mine told me to and I'm glad I didn't!

Now give up your guilty pleasure!

-- Margaritas, movies about the apocalypse

***

Thank you, Miranda!!!

Thank you for reading! Questions and comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment